2022 South Island Trip – POSTPONED
OFFICIAL EMAIL FOR SOUTH ISLAND TRIP PARTICIPANTS
The weather is still looking very messy and there is no real indication of an improvement.
It looks like later in the week there may be one day where it’s reasonable, but it’s very 50/50 and the last thing we want is to place everyone in a position where they are forced into scud running there and back.
With this in mind, I sadly must inform you that we have made the difficult decision to postpone this year’s South Island Trip for a while.
Although we have not yet come up with a ‘new’ date yet, we will work on this over the next few weeks and let you know what we come up with.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and as always our decision is made from both a safety and value perspective.
I will cancel the Mount Cook and Wanaka Accommodation. If you had made your own bookings from Wanaka you will need to contact them yourself
If you have any kind of questions in regards to the trip please email to [email protected]