In collaboration with MEZAZONE, we have created this pack that will allow you to try two different simulators – a full-sized 737 Flight Simulator and B200 King Air Simulator.
This Package includes 60 minutes Flyajet experience with MegaZone and 60 minutes in B200 King Air Simulator with NSAC.
Flyajet Simulator is based on a modern 737 Jet Airliner. It is designed specifically as an entry-level training device and our trained staff will guide you on how to fly as part of your experience.
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- Full functioning avionics and computers – FMCs, autopilots and auto-throttles
- 180° external visuals that accurately represent the terrain to photo-realistic quality
- 24,000 airports to fly in and out of
- Countless flight tracks and routes can be flown anywhere in the world
- The ability to fly around famous landmarks from London Bridge to the Sydney Opera House
- Seats up to three people (as well as the simulator instructor) on the flight deck
B200 King Air simulator is designed to provide a versatile IFR training platform based on the King Air twin-engine aircraft with a G1000 panel.
The simulator is certified and approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand as a synthetic training device and can be used to gain instrument time towards CPL and B and C category instructor ratings.
Otherwise, you can book the B200 Simulator just to have F-U-N and fly around places and landscapes you have not flown before,
- Garmin G1000 glass cockpit;
- Fully enclosed cockpit;
- Functional avionics, engine instruments, flaps, landing gear selector, warning systems, and more;
- Variable weather inputs;
- Programmable engine and systems failures.