2022 Club Competitions with Whenuapai Aviation Sports Club
On Saturday the 17th of September we’re holding the 2022 Club Competitions.
The competitions will be held at North Shore Airport and Whenuapai Aviation Sports Club (WASC) has been invited to join us, so you will be competing not only to qualify to represent NSAC at the Regional competitions, but you will also be unofficially competing with WASC members.
Participants will be competing for:
- Airways Corporation Trophy (
air exercises for student pilots)
- G M Spence Trophy (FLWOP)
- Ivon Warmington Trophy (Life Raft dropping)
- Jean Batten Trophy (Pre-flight and circuits for student pilots)
- Rotorua Trophy (Bombing)
- Sir Francis Boys Cup (Precision circuits)
- Wigram – Non Instrument Circuit
- Wigram – Basic Panel Instrument Flying
- Wigram – Senior Spot Landing
- Wigram – Junior Spot Landing
Once the competitions are over, we will celebrate together with a BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE: To get the right amount of food for the BBQ and plan the entertainment programme we require everyone to fill out the registration form (including supporters).