You Fly Trial Flight - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions attach to the Gift Vouchers and shall apply to the purchaser and, if transferred, any person who then uses them.
The purchase and/or use of any Gift Voucher issued by North Shore Aero Club Inc. (NSAC, we or us) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you allow another person to use or take possession of your Gift Voucher, you must inform that person that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
The use of any Gift Voucher is subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are available at our website https://www.nsac.co.nz/you-fly-trial-flight-tc
NSAC may in its complete discretion, refuse to sell a Gift Voucher to any person at any time for any reasons.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or cancelled after purchase;
- All Gift Vouchers will expire 6 months after their date of purchase (Gift Voucher Expiry Date);
- Any unused Gift Voucher at the Gift Voucher Expiry Date will not be refunded;
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash. Gift Vouchers are not money, legal tender, account cards, credit, charge or debit cards or securities;
- Gift Vouchers are not re-loadable. This means additional credit (money) cannot be added to the Gift Voucher. A new Gift Voucher must be purchased;
- Gift vouchers can be reprinted if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to NSAC 09 426 4273 or email [email protected] providing all details including proof of purchase, gift voucher number and a photo ID for verification purposes;
- You Fly Trial Flight Duration refers to the time period beginning when the aircraft’s engine is turned on and concluding when it is turned off. All fees, charges, and calculations associated with the You Fly Trial Flight are based on this duration definition.
- NSAC reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher;
- The gift voucher remains our property.
BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT
We strongly recommend that you make your You Fly Trial Flight booking in advance to ensure you are not disappointed. We recommend booking 1-2 weeks in advance for weekdays and 3 to 4 weeks in advance for weekends.
To make a booking call us at 09 426 4273 or email [email protected].
Please make sure that you have your You Fly Trial Flight gift voucher with you, as we may ask for the voucher number.
You Fly Trial Flight gift voucher will also be required on the day of your flight (hard or soft copy).
If the weather isn’t suitable to safely conduct the flight, you will have the option to rebook for the next available time.
If the weather is safe to fly but will be turbulent, you will have the option of flying and rebooking.
If rebooking for these reasons cause the expiry date of the voucher to be exceeded, we will continue to honour the voucher as long as the flight is undertaken as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
If your plans change or you are unable to fly with us as planned, please contact us promptly and let us know.
Any booking that is cancelled or amended within 24 hours of departure (except for legitimate reasons) will be charged in full.
Bookings that are cancelled or amended outside of 24 hours prior to departure can be done so at no charge. NSAC reserves the right to apply discretion in exceptional circumstances.
As soon as you make a booking you will receive a text message with the confirmation for your flight. You will also receive a text message reminder 24 hours prior to your booking time.
Under New Zealand Civil Aviation Rules we are required to know if you will be carrying any Dangerous Goods with you. For more information on Dangerous Goods, please see the below chart or visit the CAA website.