NSAC PACKAGES - TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions attach to the Packages and shall apply to the purchaser and, if transferred, any person who then uses them.
The purchase and/or use of any Packages sold by North Shore Aero Club Inc. (NSAC, we or us) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you allow another person to use or take possession of your Package, you must inform that person that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
The use of any Packages is subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are available at our website https://www.nsac.co.nz/packages-tc
NSAC may in its complete discretion, refuse to sell a Package to any person at any time for any reasons.
- The Package cannot be returned or cancelled after purchase;
- All Packages will expire 6 months after their date of purchase;
- Any unused Packages will not be refunded after 6 months;
- Packages cannot be exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash. Packages are not money, legal tender, account cards, credit, charge or debit cards or securities;
- Packages are not re-loadable. This means additional credit (money) cannot be added to the Package. New Packages must be purchased.
BOOKING YOUR TRIAL FLIGHT OR FLYING LESSON
We strongly recommend that you make your You Fly Trial Flight or First Flying lesson booking in advance to ensure you are not disappointed. We recommend booking 1-2 weeks in advance for weekdays and 3 to 4 weeks in advance for weekends.
Flying (other than You Fly Trial Flights) requires ID, proof of citizenship or residence
If you are not a member of North Shore Aero Club, on the day you will be required to fill out the Club Member Application Form alongside the proof of your Citizenship or resident status (only applies if you are purchasing a Welcome Pack or First 5 Flying Lessons Pack).
Membership has a monthly cost of $30. Please read Membership Terms & Conditions to get more information.