• Payment* in full is required 1 week prior to the start date of the course. Cancellations within 5 working days of the course start date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total course value.
• In the case of PPL, CPL & IR Full course subscriptions (All Subjects), you are entitled to attend the course again in the following three years. This applies ONLY to Full PPL, CPL & IR Course subscriptions.
• The courses are aeroplane based and as such do not cover all the theory required for helicopters. This can be arranged through North Shore Helicopter Training. www.helitraining.co.nz
• Exam fees are not included in the course cost and you are responsible for booking your own exams with ASPEQ.
• The course is supplementary to your own study.
• Course materials are not included. Please make sure you have all the needed materials for the course.
*Payments also can be made in person by cash, EFTPOS or credit card at NSAC reception or with a Direct Bank transfer to BNZ 02 0272 0035442 00 (Quote your name, course name and date as the reference). If you choose one of those payment options you will need to fill out a physical ‘Ground Course Application form’ at the reception (can be requested from [email protected]) to apply for the course, otherwise just continue with your Registration.