Private Pilot Licence (PPL) – AIPA (March Intake)
A Private Pilot Licence (PPL) permits you to fly an aeroplane as the Pilot in Command with passengers on board.
Training towards a PPL is the ideal starting point for all budding pilots regardless of whether you are learning to fly for fun, or you want to build a long-term career in aviation.
In fact, a PPL is a prerequisite for obtaining a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL).
This is an extended version of the 2-week ground course designed specifically for the Auckland International Pilot Academy (AIPA). This version of this ground course has more learning time spent on each subject in the classroom and also allows students to have an extra Study Day at the Club together with an Instructor to prepare for the exams.
The course will be delivered on the following schedule:
- Flight Radio – 3 days – 6-8th March with an extra Study Day on 11th March
- Human Factors – 3 days – 13-15th March with an extra Study Day on 18th March
- Air Law – 3 days – 27-28th March and 2nd April with an extra Study Day on 3rd April
- Navigation – 4 days – 12-17th April with an extra Study Day on 18th April
- Meteorology – 5 days – 2-8th May with an extra Study Day on 9th May
- Aircraft Technical Knowledge – 5 days – 22-28th May with an extra Study day on 29th May
With our helpful and knowledgeable instructors, this course is a great preparation to tackle the exams in a great learning environment.
Add the theoretical knowledge to the practical element of flying and obtain the knowledge you will use Every Time you go flying!
This full-time course will be running from 0830 to 1630 on the weekdays.
NOTE: Seats on this course are limited and subject to the number of students enrolled for the full-time Diploma course.
If you have any questions or would like any further information please get in touch and we can assist you further.
0800 4 WINGS | [email protected]